Netflix can be installed on OSMC as na add-on program. Here are the steps in activating the add-on.
- Download installer script
- Change file mode to executable
chmod +x netflix_prep_install.sh
- Run the installer script. This will install all the necessary programs required by the add-on. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the homescreen, go to Add-Ons
- Install add-on from ZIP file. Browse to the default add-on directory. You should be able to see the ZIP file (plugin.video.netflix.zip) downloaded by the installer script. This may take a while so be very patient.
- The plugin should be available now under Video. On initial run, it will ask for your Netflix credentials.
- On initial playback, the add-on will download a 2GB restore image necessary to play the videos.